People who are single and actually want to be in a relationship can at least take comfort in the fact that they’re often hilarious on Twitter. Here are 10 of their most entertaining tweets:
- Relationship goals: Having one.
- My life is like a romantic comedy except there’s no romance and it’s just me laughing at my own jokes.
- I love when your family and friends are always like, “Oh sweetie, you’re gonna break some hearts one day.” Like yeah, Aunt Kathy. My own, 15 times.
- Me: Hello darkness my old friend. Darkness: I have a boyfriend.
- Me: I’m not gonna rush things. I’ll get around to dating eventually. It’s not at all indicative of my self worth. Also me: Who here is attracted to me? Please raise your hand.
- Date someone who will date you.
- Before you ask him on a real date, try doing something low pressure with him. Like never speaking to him or vocalizing your interest.
- The worst thing about being single is the minimum spend limit on takeaways.
- I DM myself memes.
- Next time a guy chats to me, he has to give me $100 deposit. I’m not even joking. Can’t be wasting my time for free.
10 Times The Internet Was Way Too Hilarious About Being Single: https://www.buzzfeed.com/jasminnahar/times-twitter-and-tumblr-were-funny-about-being-single?utm_term=.xu0Ovv08Eo#.wylxjjbm0k