Editorial credit: Tinseltown / Shutterstock.com
Even the rich and famous weren’t immune to the awkwardness that was 2017. Here are 10 of the most cringe-inducing celebrity moments from the year:
- When celebrity chef Giada De Laurentiis was rude to NIcole Kidman during a cooking segment on Ellen and Kidman responded by sampling De Laurentiis’ food and complaining it was “a little tough.”
- When Kesha just wanted to hug Jerry Seinfeld and he repeatedly shut her down.
- When someone hacked Selena Gomez’s Instagram account and posted Justin Bieber’s nude pics.
- When no one recognized Katy Perry’s head on a plate during a prank in the museum to promote her song “Bon Appetit.”
- When Rita Ora tried to prank The Voice Germany by pretending to be a contestant and everyone thought she was well, just a contestant
- When Becky G was snatched off Fifth Harmony’s stage by security… even though she opened for them.
- When Megyn Kelly tried to ask Jane Fonda about her plastic surgery and the actress snapped at her.
- When an old video of Victoria Justice being petty to Ariana Grande resurfaced and became a massive meme.
- When the actor who played Aaron Samuels in Mean Girls didn’t recognize present-day Lindsay Lohan in a picture.
- When Tina Fey showed up with the receipts after Kathy Lee accused her of “snubbing” TODAY.