Q. How do I get my community announcement on this page?
A. To have your community announcement posted here or on air, please send a press release with at least 30 days advance notice prior to your event, to firstname.lastname@example.org
All community announcements are posted at the discretion of Equity Communications LP and must be pertinent to residents within the listening radius of our radio stations which include Cape May, Atlantic, Cumberland and Ocean Counties. While we try our best to post information for as many public events as possible, your submitted announcement is not guaranteed to be posted or aired. All community or donation requests must be received by email with 501c3 info included. Due to volume of requests, we may not be able to respond to all emails.
- Relay For Life of LinwoodRelay For Life, an American Cancer Society fundraising event, comes to Linwood every year! Click the pic for more info and learn how YOU can help!!
- CASACourt Appointed Special Advocatesof Atlantic and Cape May Counties and its trained volunteers speak on behalf of abused and neglected children in the foster care system.
- Atlantic City St Patrick’s Day Parade35th Annual Atlantic City Saint Patrick's Day Parade: Back after 3 LONG years!!!!!!!! A non-profit parade that prides itself in celebrating Irish Cultural Heritage on the World-famous and historic Atlantic City Boardwalk. It's a unique parade that brings diverse groups of ethnicities, religions, and ages together for a peaceful and fun day of celebration, while benefiting the bars, restaurants, casinos, and small and large businesses in the city and on the Boardwalk; all while shining a positive light upon the great city of Atlantic City. So, please join us and get your green on for this much-loved and much-missed Atlantic …
- Boys and Girls Club of Atlantic CityThe Mission of the Boys and Girls Club of Atlantic City is to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens. Want details on upcoming
- Downbeach Seafood FestivalThe Downbeach Seafood Festival, formerly the Atlantic City Seafood Festival, happens at ski beach in Ventnor Heights every September! Join local and regional restaurants as they step out of their brick and mortars to bring you some of the best grub the Garden State has to offer.
- Sip, Savor, SupportEvery year, you can find us sipping, savoring and supporting the Cancer Support Community at Gilda's Club during their annual fundraiser at Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House
- South Jersey Veterans OutreachTheir mission is to ensure that our local Veterans are utilizing their VA Healthcare and getting the most out of the benefits of which they are entitled. If you have upcoming events that you would like the Outreach Team to attend or are having any issues with your VA Healthcare please contact: Southern New Jersey: Cape May County, Atlantic County and Cumberland County Patrick Carney / Patrick.email@example.com / 302-358-9736 or Jacqueline Hinker / Jacqueline.firstname.lastname@example.org / 302-304-5509
- Learn Move Create & Live Long Live Strong at JCCFREE health and wellness program specifically designed for mature adults at JCC in Margate
- National Night OutInformation on municipalities and what they're doing to celebrate National Night Out
- Community FoodBank Of New JerseyThe mission of the Community FoodBank of New Jersey is to fight hunger and poverty in New Jersey by assisting those in need and seeking long-term solutions.
Click for All Community listings.