Q. How do I get my community announcement on this page?
A. To have your community announcement posted here or on air, please send a press release with at least 30 days advance notice prior to your event, to firstname.lastname@example.org
All community announcements are posted at the discretion of Equity Communications LP and must be pertinent to residents within the listening radius of our radio stations which include Cape May, Atlantic, Cumberland and Ocean Counties. While we try our best to post information for as many public events as possible, your submitted announcement is not guaranteed to be posted or aired. All community or donation requests must be received by email with 501c3 info included. Due to volume of requests, we may not be able to respond to all emails.
- Community FoodBank Of New JerseyThe mission of the Community FoodBank of New Jersey is to fight hunger and poverty in New Jersey by assisting those in need and seeking long-term solutions.
- South Jersey Veterans OutreachTheir mission is to ensure that our local Veterans are utilizing their VA Healthcare and getting the most out of the benefits of which they are entitled. If you have upcoming events that you would like the Outreach Team to attend or are having any issues with your VA Healthcare please contact: Southern New Jersey: Cape May County, Atlantic County and Cumberland County Patrick Carney / Patrick.email@example.com / 302-358-9736 or Jacqueline Hinker / Jacqueline.firstname.lastname@example.org / 302-304-5509
- Sip, Savor, SupportEvery February, you can find us enjoying delicious food and great music at Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House Get your friends together and come out to support Gilda's Club South Jersey! Tickets are $65/person.
- Walk to End Alzheimer’s – South Jersey ShoreWalk to End Alzheimer's - every October at Boardwalk Hall AC!
- Learn Move Create & Live Long Live Strong at JCCFREE health and wellness program specifically designed for mature adults at JCC in Margate
- Bungalow Beach RunJoin the Atlantic City Marathon Race Series and 1,000 of our favorite runners at the breezy beachfront bistro every June. The 5 mile run kicks off on the Atlantic City Boardwalk with a quick dash to the
- CASACourt Appointed Special Advocatesof Atlantic and Cape May Counties and its trained volunteers speak on behalf of abused and neglected children in the foster care system.
- Relay For Life of LinwoodRelay For Life, an American Cancer Society fundraising event, comes to Linwood every year! Click the pic for more info and learn how YOU can help!!
- Margate Fall FunfestFREE Margate Fall Funfest every September along Amherst Avenue .
- Cape May Annual Craft Beer, Music & Crab FestivalEnjoy craft beer, live music, crab and food trucks. Families welcome !!!!!! children games and entertainment will also be on lovely grounds of the Physick Estate, 1048 Washington St., Cape May. Saturday August 3rd, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Click for All Community listings.