Q. How do I get my community announcement on this page?
A. To have your community announcement posted here or on air, please send a press release with at least 30 days advance notice prior to your event, to email@example.com
All community announcements are posted at the discretion of Equity Communications LP and must be pertinent to residents within the listening radius of our radio stations which include Cape May, Atlantic, Cumberland and Ocean Counties. While we try our best to post information for as many public events as possible, your submitted announcement is not guaranteed to be posted or aired. All community or donation requests must be received by email with 501c3 info included. Due to volume of requests, we may not be able to respond to all emails.
- Relay For Life of LinwoodRelay For Life, an American Cancer Society fundraising event, comes to Linwood every year! Click the pic for more info and learn how YOU can help!!
- Le Tour De DownbeachPresented by the Ventnor Merchants Association, Margate Business Association, Borough of Longport & Atlantic City every summer!
- Sip, Savor, SupportEvery February, you can find us enjoying delicious food and great music at Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House Get your friends together and come out to support Gilda's Club South Jersey! Tickets are $65/person.
- Spread the Love FoundationThe Spread the Love Foundation strives to prevent teen suicide by educating students and adults on mental illness, which is the root cause of both suicide and addiction. Click for more info.
- Atlantic City Polar Bear PlungeThe Polar Bear Plunge happens every year on New Year's Day, click for details.
- Cape May Annual Craft Beer, Music & Crab FestivalEnjoy craft beer, live music, crab and food trucks. Families welcome !!!!!! children games and entertainment will also be on lovely grounds of the Physick Estate, 1048 Washington St., Cape May. Saturday August 3rd, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Shirley Mae Run / Michael J WalkThe SHIRLEY MAE BREAST CANCER ASSISTANCE FUND is pleased to present the Annual Shirley Mae Run & Michael J. Walk every May featuring a 5K Run, a 1.5 Mile Walk plus a Kids' Fun Run
- Atlantic City St Patrick’s Day ParadeLet your Irish Eyes celebrate with us for the AC Saint Patrick's Day parade every March. Parade begins at S. Carolina Avenue on the Boardwalk. Call (609) 742-9092 for more info.
- Boys and Girls Club of Atlantic CityThe Mission of the Boys and Girls Club of Atlantic City is to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens. Want details on upcoming
- EHT PALThe award-winning EHT PAL serves ALL of South Jersey and has programs for infants upto 17 years old including preschool, before and aftercare, summer camp, motorcycle/ATV trails, a farm, STEM workshops and a world caliber robotics team at and two campuses, one in EHT and another in Galloway. Phone: (609) 645-8413 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Little PALs Preschool - Phone: (609) 646-9586
Click for All Community listings.