Q. How do I get my community announcement on this page?
A. To have your community announcement posted here or on air, please send a press release with at least 30 days advance notice prior to your event, to email@example.com
All community announcements are posted at the discretion of Equity Communications LP and must be pertinent to residents within the listening radius of our radio stations which include Cape May, Atlantic, Cumberland and Ocean Counties. While we try our best to post information for as many public events as possible, your submitted announcement is not guaranteed to be posted or aired. All community or donation requests must be received by email with 501c3 info included. Due to volume of requests, we may not be able to respond to all emails.
- Shirley Mae Run / Michael J WalkThe SHIRLEY MAE BREAST CANCER ASSISTANCE FUND is pleased to present the Annual Shirley Mae Run & Michael J. Walk every May featuring a 5K Run, a 1.5 Mile Walk plus a Kids' Fun Run
- South Jersey Veterans OutreachTheir mission is to ensure that our local Veterans are utilizing their VA Healthcare and getting the most out of the benefits of which they are entitled. If you have upcoming events that you would like the Outreach Team to attend or are having any issues with your VA Healthcare please contact: Southern New Jersey: Cape May County, Atlantic County and Cumberland County Patrick Carney / Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org / 302-358-9736 or Jacqueline Hinker / Jacqueline.email@example.com / 302-304-5509
- Learn Move Create & Live Long Live Strong at JCCFREE health and wellness program specifically designed for mature adults at JCC in Margate
- Cape May Annual Craft Beer, Music & Crab FestivalEnjoy craft beer, live music, crab and food trucks. Families welcome !!!!!! children games and entertainment will also be on lovely grounds of the Physick Estate, 1048 Washington St., Cape May. Saturday August 3rd, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Atlantic City St Patrick’s Day ParadeLet your Irish Eyes celebrate with us for the AC Saint Patrick's Day parade every March. Parade begins at S. Carolina Avenue on the Boardwalk. Call (609) 742-9092 for more info.
- Atlantic City Polar Bear PlungeThe Polar Bear Plunge happens every year on New Year's Day, click for details.
- Relay For Life of LinwoodRelay For Life, an American Cancer Society fundraising event, comes to Linwood every year! Click the pic for more info and learn how YOU can help!!
- Toys For Kids ProgramEvery year, we partner with the Atlantic County Toys For Kids Program to collect toys. Click the pic to see locations for drop-offs!
- Atlantic City Marathon SeriesRegister now for Atlantic City Marathon, Half Marathon, 5k and 10k every October (hosted by our own Diane Mitchell) or the April Fools Half Marathon, Shore Medical Center 11K and 7K every April.
- Downbeach Seafood FestivalThe Downbeach Seafood Festival, formerly the Atlantic City Seafood Festival, will happen at ski beach in Ventnor Heights! Join local and regional restaurants as they step out of their brick and mortars to bring you some of the best grub the Garden State has to offer.
Click for All Community listings.